Author Archives: PizzaGuy
1. Seafood Risotto Balls $8.95
-with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella
2. Blueberry Salad $9.95
-mixed greens, blueberries, Gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, almonds, with a honey balsamic dressing
3. Risotto Balls $8.95
– with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella
4. Napa Valley Salad $8.95 – mixed greens, walnuts, dried cranberries, Gorgonzola cheese, with a honey balsamic dressing
5. Avocado Salad $9.95
-mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, avocado, bacon, your choice of dressing
1. Homemade Gnoochi ala Romano $17.95
-marinara sauce with melted cheese on top
2. Chicken Casanova $17.95
-ziti, sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, spinach, in a white wine sauce
3. Rigatoni Chicken Scarpiello
-with crumbled sausage, onion, mushrooms, and hot cherry peppers in garlic and oil with a touch of marinara sauce
4. Stuffed Rigatoni $16.95
– served with pesto sauce or vodka sauce
5. Cavatelli Sausage and Broccoli Rabe $17.95
-sautéed in garlic and oil
For this Holiday season, get 10% off all catoring orders!
Half or Full trays available.
Call to place your oder!
Thurs, Nov. 16, 2017 from 4 to 7
Pizza contest at Edmond Town Hall. showcasing our mouth watering pizza!
See you there!
Fried Calzone: personal sized calzone stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and italian spices and then deep fried, served with marinara sauce
Chicken Quesidilla: Grilled chicken, muenster cheese, grilled onions and peppers, served with sour cream
Southwest Wrap: Chicken cutlet, spicy southwest sauce, provelone cheese, lettuce and tomato
Get a FREE desert AND 2 liter soda with purchase of 2 large cheese pizzas!
(Available Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday)
delivering to parts of Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and Brookfield!
Sun-Thurs: 11 am-8:45 pm
Fri-Sat: 11 am-9:15 pm
*up to a 4 miles
Welcome to Papa Al’s, Italian Food Done Right!
Welcome to Papa Al’s, where you’ll enjoy Italian food done right. We cook up mouthwatering thin crust Italian style and Sicilian pies, delicious pasta lunches and dinners and a wide variety of subs, salads, appetizers, wraps, paninis, burgers, calzones and more for your tasting pleasure. Conveniently located next to the Hawleyville Post Office on Barnabas Road in Newtown, just off exit 9 off of I-84, Papa Al’s is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:00pm
- Fri – Sat, 11am – 9:30pm;
- Sun, 1pm-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Lunch, Dinner, Kid’s Menu, Group-friendly