Author Archives: PizzaGuy
1. Cup or Bowl of Soup
– Pasta Fagioli or Chicken Noodle
2. Beet and Avocado Salad
– over spring mix with grilled shrimp, almonds, honey walnuts, dried cranberries and gorgonzola cheese
3. Buffalo Style Fried Calamari
-with gorgonzola cheese
1. Shrimp Florentine
-served over your choice of pasta and topped with a lemon butter wine sauce
2. Pesto Shrimp and Chicken
-sauteed chicken and shrimp with sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli and mushrooms over your choice of pasta and tossed in a pesto cream sauce
3. Chicken Teriyaki
-sauteed with mixed fresh veggies over your choice of pasta
4. Chicken and Sausage Cacciatore
– with mushrooms, peppers, onions and a touch of marinara served over your choice of pasta
5. Sticky Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
-with broccoli over cavatelli pasta
For this Holiday season, get 10% off all catoring orders!
Half or Full trays available.
Call to place your oder!
Thurs, Nov. 16, 2017 from 4 to 7
Pizza contest at Edmond Town Hall. showcasing our mouth watering pizza!
See you there!
Fried Calzone: personal sized calzone stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and italian spices and then deep fried, served with marinara sauce
Chicken Quesidilla: Grilled chicken, muenster cheese, grilled onions and peppers, served with sour cream
Southwest Wrap: Chicken cutlet, spicy southwest sauce, provelone cheese, lettuce and tomato
Get a FREE desert AND 2 liter soda with purchase of 2 large cheese pizzas!
(Available Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday)
delivering to parts of Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and Brookfield!
Sun-Thurs: 11 am-8:45 pm
Fri-Sat: 11 am-9:15 pm
*up to a 4 miles
Welcome to Papa Al’s, Italian Food Done Right!
Welcome to Papa Al’s, where you’ll enjoy Italian food done right. We cook up mouthwatering thin crust Italian style and Sicilian pies, delicious pasta lunches and dinners and a wide variety of subs, salads, appetizers, wraps, paninis, burgers, calzones and more for your tasting pleasure. Conveniently located next to the Hawleyville Post Office on Barnabas Road in Newtown, just off exit 9 off of I-84, Papa Al’s is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:30pm
- Fri – Sat, 11am – 10:00pm;
- Sun, 1pm-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Lunch, Dinner, Kid’s Menu, Group-friendly