Category Archives: Uncategorized
1. Artichoke Francaise
2. Napa Valley Salad
-mixed greens, walnuts, dried cranberries and gorgonzola cheese, with honey balsamic dressing
3. Habanero Wings
1. Chicken Montecarlo
– zucchini,mushrooms in brown sauce served with a side of pasta
2. Shrimp Parmigiana
– served with a side of pasta
3. Summer Rigatoni
– sundried tomatoes, olives, zucchini, roasted red peppers, broccoli
in a butter garlic white wine sauce
4. Chicken Mona Lisa
– pan seared chicken with roasted red peppers, artichoke, asparagus in a lemon white wine sauce
served over linguini
5. Grilled Salmon
– served with vegetables and potatoes in a mango salsa
FERRIS ACRES ICE CREAM
– Quart or Pint
Available in Vanilla, Route 302 Chocolate Moo, Cow Trax, Parent Trap, Cake Batter, or Cookie Jar
For this Holiday season, get 10% off all catoring orders!
Half or Full trays available.
Call to place your oder!
Thurs, Nov. 16, 2017 from 4 to 7
Pizza contest at Edmond Town Hall. showcasing our mouth watering pizza!
See you there!
Fried Calzone: personal sized calzone stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and italian spices and then deep fried, served with marinara sauce
Chicken Quesidilla: Grilled chicken, muenster cheese, grilled onions and peppers, served with sour cream
Southwest Wrap: Chicken cutlet, spicy southwest sauce, provelone cheese, lettuce and tomato
Get a FREE desert AND 2 liter soda with purchase of 2 large cheese pizzas!
(Available Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday)
delivering to parts of Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and Brookfield!
Sun-Thurs: 11 am-8:45 pm
Fri-Sat: 11 am-9:15 pm
*up to a 4 miles
Welcome to Papa Al’s, Italian Food Done Right!
Welcome to Papa Al’s, where you’ll enjoy Italian food done right. We cook up mouthwatering thin crust Italian style and Sicilian pies, delicious pasta lunches and dinners and a wide variety of subs, salads, appetizers, wraps, paninis, burgers, calzones and more for your tasting pleasure. Conveniently located next to the Hawleyville Post Office on Barnabas Road in Newtown, just off exit 9 off of I-84, Papa Al’s is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:00pm
- Fri – Sat, 11am – 9:30pm;
- Sun, 1pm-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Lunch, Dinner, Kid’s Menu, Group-friendly