Category Archives: Uncategorized
1. Napa Valley Salad
-mixed greens, walnuts, dried cranberries and gorgonzola cheese, with honey balsamic dressing
2. Avocado Salad
– fresh mozzarella, bacon, tomato, cucumbers, peppers and onions
3. Risotto Balls
-served with marinara sauce and melted cheese
1. Chicken Gorgonzola
– mushrooms, onions, hot cherry peppers tossed with penne in a cream sauce
2. Stuffed Rigatoni Florentine
– served with chopped spinach in a white wine cream sauce
3. Chicken Di Roma
– mushroom, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers tossed with spaghetti in a brown sauce
4. Grilled Salmon
-over fettuccine in pesto sauce
5. Rigatoni Hawleyville
– grilled chicken, sausage, peppers, onion, mushroom, served in a garlic white wine sauce with a touch of marinara
For this Holiday season, get 10% off all catoring orders!
Half or Full trays available.
Call to place your oder!
delivering to parts of Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and Brookfield!
Sun-Thurs: 4:00pm-8:30 pm
Fri-Sat: 4:00pm-9:00 pm
*up to a 4 miles
Welcome to Papa Al’s, Italian Food Done Right!
Welcome to Papa Al’s, where you’ll enjoy Italian food done right. We cook up mouthwatering thin crust Italian style and Sicilian pies, delicious pasta lunches and dinners and a wide variety of subs, salads, appetizers, wraps, paninis, burgers, calzones and more for your tasting pleasure. Conveniently located next to the Hawleyville Post Office on Barnabas Road in Newtown, just off exit 9 off of I-84, Papa Al’s is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:00pm
- Fri – Sat, 11am – 9:30pm;
- Sun, 1pm-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Lunch, Dinner, Kid’s Menu, Group-friendly