1. Homemade Crab Cake
– with a lobster base sauce
2. Portabella Caprese Salad
-fresh mozzarella and tomatoes drizzled with balsamic glaze
3. Mussels Posillipo
– garlic and oil with a touch of marinara sauce,served with crostini bread and red beans
4. Risotto Balls
– with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella
1. Mushroom Ravioli with Shrimp
– in a vodka sauce
2. Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu
– served over asparagus and mashed potatoes in a brown sauce
3. Chicken Scarpiello
– with crumbled sausage, onions, mushrooms and hot cherry peppers in garlic and oil with a touch of marinara sauce
4. Tilapia ala Francaise
– served with veggies and mashed potatoes
5. Chicken Boulevard
– sauteed chicken, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms in a brown sauce, served with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes
For this Holiday season, get 10% off all catoring orders!
Half or Full trays available.
Call to place your oder!
Thurs, Nov. 16, 2017 from 4 to 7
Pizza contest at Edmond Town Hall. showcasing our mouth watering pizza!
See you there!
Fried Calzone: personal sized calzone stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and italian spices and then deep fried, served with marinara sauce
Chicken Quesidilla: Grilled chicken, muenster cheese, grilled onions and peppers, served with sour cream
Southwest Wrap: Chicken cutlet, spicy southwest sauce, provelone cheese, lettuce and tomato
Get a FREE desert AND 2 liter soda with purchase of 2 large cheese pizzas!
(Available Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday)
delivering to parts of Newtown, Danbury, Bethel, and Brookfield!
Sun-Thurs: 11 am-8:45 pm
Fri-Sat: 11 am-9:15 pm
*up to a 4 miles
Welcome to Papa Al’s, Italian Food Done Right!
Welcome to Papa Al’s, where you’ll enjoy Italian food done right. We cook up mouthwatering thin crust Italian style and Sicilian pies, delicious pasta lunches and dinners and a wide variety of subs, salads, appetizers, wraps, paninis, burgers, calzones and more for your tasting pleasure. Conveniently located next to the Hawleyville Post Office on Barnabas Road in Newtown, just off exit 9 off of I-84, Papa Al’s is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Thu, 11am – 9:30pm
- Fri – Sat, 11am – 10:00pm;
- Sun, 1pm-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Lunch, Dinner, Kid’s Menu, Group-friendly